I’m doing a few festival appearances over the next few months. First up: Adelaide Writers Week (which is next week):
- Catherine McKinnon and I will be talking about Invented Histories on Saturday
- I’m doing a ‘meet the writer‘ at Dymocks in Rundle Mall on Monday
- I’m chairing a session with Maja Lunde and Harriet McKnight on Tuesday (this one will also be live streamed on the festival’s website)
- Claire G Coleman and I talk about Seeking Refuge on Wednesday
Newcastle Writers Festival is on 6-8 April and I’m doing a couple of sessions on the Saturday:
- Outside the Square, talking about experimental writing with my Kanganoulipo colleagues Julie Koh and Ryan O’Neill
- Crossing Over, a conversation about writing in multiple genres.
Meanwhile, I was utterly delighted to get a six-star (out of five) rating from UK book blogger Simon Savidge. You can watch Simon talk about From the Wreck, and about how he wants to read more Australian authors (send him your books, fellow writers).